There is nothing like seeing your little ones trying something new for the first time. I grew up skiing but Eric grew up in Florida so he did not. After we got married, I just kind of gave up skiing. But we live in such a beautiful part of the country with mountains everywhere we thought the girls should give it a try! I think they are absolutely darling in their ski clothes so if nothing else at least they look cute!
Well they gave it a shot and they loved it! They did great and they had a lot of fun too! We were so proud of them for being so brave and for willing to get out there and try something new. Eric, Alana and I even got to go up and watch some of the lessons. It was pretty warm that day so it was the perfect conditions to start learning! Now it's time to find somewhere to take some more permanent lessons...
No comments:
Post a Comment