Our sweet girls planned one amazing new years eve party complete with food, decorations, and entertainment. We started the night out with pizza from The Pie (I am in love) and then moved right on to the entertainment. We had a dance competition, singing competition and acting competition. Oh, and don't let those pretty little faces fool you...they judge it like they see it! Then it was on to some delicious finger foods while we enjoyed Mirror Mirror. We partied New York Style and rang in the New Year with them. It was great to have the kids stay up (until 10pm) to kick things of right!
After the kids were fast asleep (except for Alexis) Eric and I enjoyed a movie, watching the ball drop in Times Square and then some fireworks from our front porch!
2012 was quite the year. Highlights from the girls include:
Alana visiting the ocean for the 1st time and learning to walk
Mackenzie skiing in Park City and starting Kindergarten
Megan visiting GMA and GPA in Louisiana and taking horseback riding lessons
Alexis playing with the dolphins in Florida and spending time with her cousins
I can honestly say that I am ready to say good bye to 2012. Looking back it has been one of the hardest years of my life. Losing my Dad was 100 times harder than I thought possible and being diagnosed with PsA and RA was a little harder to accept than I thought it would be. But with great heart ache and trials come the sweet blessings from the Lord that only He could send. I have seen His hand in my life more this year than any other and I am thankful for the Atonement that covers not just sin, but pain and heartache as well. I am also so thankful for the knowledge I have of eternal families.
2013--Here we come....it's going to be one AMAZING year!
No comments:
Post a Comment