Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Day 2012











 
I love Christmas. I look forward to it every year. I love all the excitement that is in the air and the kindness of people that seems to radiate. This year it's not the presents or the yummy food that I will remember the most but the Spirit we felt as we knelt down as a family first thing Christmas morning and prayed. It was one of those moments as a parent where I hope my children, as little as they are, will remember how they felt as we gave thanks for the most important gift we have and will ever receive. I am so grateful for our Savior, for his perfect life, Atonement and Resurrection that can allow us to be an eternal family some day.
It was a wonderful day and one I will cherish always!


No comments:

Post a Comment