I love Valentine's Day. This year, starting on Feb. 1st, I tied a little bucket to each of the girls chairs and also on Eric's. Each morning when they would wake up they would find a sweet little note about why I loved them and also a small treat! It was so fun for me to let them know each day how much I love them and they looked forward to it every morning also.
This year was a little different than normal...My Aunt Sharon passed away a week before V-day and so we took a fast trip to Idaho to be with family for her funeral.
We didn't get home until 11:30pm the night before Valentine's day.
It was a little crazy when we got home from out of town but we still had fun. We had a wonderful breakfast and dinner and everything was nicely decorated.
But because of all the chaos from being gone there are no pictures.
But to my sweet family and especially Eric....I love you and Happy Valentine's Day!
That is so cute! You are such a fun mom!!!
ReplyDelete