| Our Family Plan 2012 |
| One of my many pages of Goals for 2012 |
| It's sad to think at the end of 2012 I will have a walking, talking, independent little one. Oh, I wish she could just stay little! |
| Mackenzie's goals make me smile! I never knew she was struggling with James until she set this as one of her goals! Bless her little heart! |
| Megan is so much fun too! |
| Alexis has some big dreams and these goals will help her on her way |
| Faith in God Goals for 2012 |
| Our family goals are still a work in progress but we are getting started |
I am a huge goal setter. I love to be able to cross of a goal once it is met. I love watching my children feel successful and knowing that they have achieved things that are important to them. In the past we have taken a more active roll in setting their goals but this year we stepped back and let them do it on their own. We did interject only when we knew that they were capable of doing better and we
made them set a goal a little bit higher.
We have set family goals for as long as I can remember. But this year we decided to write them all down and then put them in a place where we can see them daily. We also review at the end of each month so we can focus our attention on things that we need to be working on!
I always have pages of goals and this year is no different. Here's a list of some of my topics: mothering, marriage, financial, spiritual, temporal, My 12's (this will be very fun. 12 books I want to read for myself, 12 books to read to my girls, and 12 things I want to try or retry
(like planting a garden and making homemade jam).
So for my first do-it-myself goals of 2012 I made cinnamon rolls!!! Thanks to the pioneer woman they were a SUCCESS!!! Next month I will attempt homemade detangler. With all these girls around here, we use it a lot. So we'll see how it turns out!
No comments:
Post a Comment