Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Birthday

Mackenzie and I at Tucano's celebrating my birthday!

Gateway Mall on my Birthday

My girls and I

Megs and I at Tucano's
Don't you love the bunny ears she is doing on me!!!

The little photographer had a little trouble getting me into the picture!
This is me blowing out the candles of my delicious birthday cake.

One of my birthday presents.
I love that Eric thought outside the box. He knows it is one of my goals this year to learn to make fresh pasta and so he thought this would help!!! So sweet!

I loved that the girls decorated the house all over for me!
Too cute...
I love my birthday. I know they say the older you get the less you will care about your birthday. I don't agree. I love my birthday. I also like to be the one to plan it out. We had a full day and I loved every minute of it. Eric took the day off (thanks hunny) and we:
Ate my favorite breakfast: granola, fresh fruit and yogurt (I love it so much I eat it almost everyday)
Opened presents!!! Got the big girls off to school, met with Julie to sign some papers, dropped the little girls of at a babysitters (thanks Kristi-you're the BEST!), got some lunch (had some of the best nachos ever), went and saw the movie THE VOW (I love going to the movies and I especially loved being there in the middle of the day on a weekday!) picked everyone up from school and the babysitter (Kristi you are a true saint for not even calling when Alana cried the whole time we where gone...guess Alana is a mommas girl) went to Gateway to eat at Tucano's. Picked up my bday cake on the way home. Blew out candles and ate one of the best cakes I have ever had (thank you Schmidt's Pastry Cottage). It was a WONDERFUL day and I look forward to a WONDERFUL new year!
 Oh and did I mention that the night before on my "prebirthday" Eric lovingly watched Twilight with me because I hadn't seen the 4th one yet!!! I think next year we will have post bday celebrations as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment