Thursday, February 2, 2012

Megan








Megan. Megan. Megan. This girl makes me smile big when I think about her. She is the funniest little girl. She has this great sense of humor that I'm pretty sure she inherited from Eric. She gets in more trouble than all of my other girls combined but she is full of adventure and life. I am amazed at the way she is with Alana. She is always willing to help. She will play with her for hours, carry her around any chance she gets and doesn't mind changing a diaper! Megan is a social little butterfly. She loves to gather up the neighborhood gang and they are always knocking on the front door looking for her! She makes me laugh everyday and I am on my knees often because of her. I wouldn't change her for anything though!!! Love you Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment