When it was Mackenzie's turn for her "Mommy and Me" date she chose ice skating. Since I hadn't been ice skating for 15 years I thought it would be fun. She was so excited and so we went to give it a try! I took her to the Olympic Oval and we had a blast.
She was so excited to get her skates on but was a little uneasy trying to walk in them. By the time we walked up and down the stairs twice, we were both pros at walking with the skates on! Then it was time to try out the ice...
Mackenzie was so brave and away she went. It was a little more slippery than I remember but after some practice, a little coaching by some young experienced kid, we both got the hang of it!
We had so much fun and it was wonderful spending some time just with Mackenzie!
No comments:
Post a Comment