 |
| Megan had asked me who was filling up my love bucket with notes each day? When I told her no one was, she was taken back. So when I arrived home late that night from the Temple, my bucket was full with 16 love notes from my Megan! They were thought out and very sweet! It made my day... |
 |
| I have also had many notes from Mackenzie this month which I love |
 |
| And Alexis |
 |
| Alana LOVES coming to the table each day and finding a note and little treat in her bucket. It's so cute and it's one of the first things she wants to check each day! |
What I love about our love buckets is the opportunity to reflect about why I love the people I love. They are each so different but help to make our family perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment