Megan will be 8 in a month and so it was time to go shopping for a baptism dress. I knew she was excited when she started skipping to the door of the first store. Megan picked out a few dresses to try on, and then a few more, then announced she had found the dress but wanted to go to one more store. We went to another store, she tried on 2 dresses (we had 7 more ready to try on) and then she announced she had found the dress and it was at the other store. So we hurried back to the other store and went and got it! I knew it was the one she would pick because after she had tried it on she started twirling all around. It was a precious moment and one I'll always remember.
It was nice to go out just with Megan. We were able to talk about why it is so important to get baptized. We also talked about the plan of salvation and if she was nervous. She confidently said, "I am not nervous at all!" Megan is a beautiful girl on the inside and out. We are very proud of her and excited for her big day! We ended our date at Baskin Robbins to enjoy a little treat!
Which dress will she choose:
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment