| Making a wish... |
| My sweet Husband |
| My Sisters Shellee, me and Stefani |
| My girls
|
I love my birthday! But this year it has been a little CrAzY around here!!! Our ward split 2 weeks ago, which means I lost my primary presidency counselors, my secretaries, about 75% of my primary teachers and about 110 of my 207 primary children. We have an amazing Bishopric, and they have been working overtime to get our Primary ready to function the day after my birthday, but it's been nuts here!
Eric and I started celebrating the night before my birthday and we headed up to Log Haven. Unfortunately it was very disappointing. The service was terrible, the food gets 2 thumbs down but the atmosphere was beautiful. Due to the circumstances, we are NOT counting it as my birthday dinner and I will get a redo soon!
When we arrived home my sisters, Stefani and Shellee, had arrived to stay for the weekend!!! It's been a long time since I've had extended family around on my birthday so I was so excited they came to stay!
So my birthday went like this: stay up way to late getting binders together, presents, primary orientation, La Luna, house shopping, Teppanyaki, cake, preparing sharing time, pinochle, and finally bed!
I have a wonderful family that I was lucky to spend my birthday with. I am thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in my life and I am excited for what this year will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment