Friday, July 18, 2014

Girls camp

How can my little girl be old enough to  go to girls camp? I don't know but she is...,

Seriously, I couldn't sleep Sunday night. I was worried about her being away from us for so long and without any communication. But Eric and I dropped her off Monday morning and in to the hands of amazing leaders, that I also call friends! And off to Heber Girls Camp she went...

Monday night I got this picture from Jen (the YW president) and I was relieved to know she was having so much fun! 

Then Wednesday I got the other picture that warmed my Mama heart! It was attached with a message saying that Alexis was one of just a few girls that got up each morning for early morning scripture study! Oh how we love our sweet girl and how proud I was of her knowing that!

Having her room empty each night was a weird feeling but I am so grateful it was only 5 nights! We got her back today and we are so thankful she is home. She's currently sleeping after a long shower but she did share so fun stories with is! I'm thankful she was able to go and unplug from the world and spend sometime strengthening her testimony and also friendships! We love her and we are all so glad she's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment