Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July weekend









I always love celebrating the 4th of July! I love our country and the freedoms that we enjoy, especially the freedom of worshiping how we may! I'm thankful for all those valiant men and women who fight for and who have also fought for these freedoms!

We started the day at The NSL Gordon's with a fabulous breakfast, including specialty omelets made by Alexis and Ainsley! We spent most of the day there and then Ainsley came home with us. 

Then Kaitlyn joined us and it was on to swimming at the neighborhood pool!

After a quick shower and change of clothes we headed out to the neighborhood BBQ to celebrate with some friends. We ate, laughed, the men played a little volleyball and of course we watched the fireworks!

We loved having Kaitlyn with us. She is such a wonderful example to all of my girls and we are so thankful she is part of our family! She even braided all of the girls hair and let Lexi braid hers so they all matched!!!

It was a perfect day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment