This girls melts my heart! She has been such a wonderful addition to our family! She is growing so fast, making her own friends, and has such a refreshing personality!
She says the funniest things everyday that I wish I could bottle it all up and keep for later.
This week she told me,
"Mom, I only have to lose one more baby tooth and then they'll all be gone!"
I thought, what?!! She hasn't lost one tooth and in fact she's still waiting for a couple of molars!
Then the next day Mackenzie said,
"We're going downstairs to write a song...it was Alana's idea!"
Seriously, you're two. Who thinks of writing a song when you're two? They did write that song and it was beautiful. It was about being eternal sisters and it was the sweetest thing ever!
One day she tried getting her own snack and was so proud until it ended up all down the stairs! She was so disappointed...
She always wants me to take pictures of her and they're always in such funny places like in the arms of Abe Lincoln and In between the pioneer children statue.
She loves books and I love our special time to the library each week. It's our little date each week and then we look at the fountain and go out to lunch. She's so much fun and I wish I could keep her little forever!





No comments:
Post a Comment