 |
The girls at Temple Square
Christmas Weekend |
 |
| They all wanted to go and touch the Temple! |
 |
| Megan at the famous post wedding picture spot! |
 |
| My sweet Mackenzie |
 |
| My fashionable Alexis |
 |
| My wonderful Husband |
 |
| I love this picture because they are in awe at the magnificent beauty of the Temple and this time of year |
 |
| My girls inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Building |
 |
The BEST gift I received this year
My precious Alana |
Christmas weekend was so full of beauty, fun, laughs, tears (mostly mine), memories and the remembrance of the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I absolutely love coming to Temple Square at this time of year. It was freezing outside but it is such a wonderful reminder of what is really important. I love the sweet spirit that is felt walking around Temple Square. I love all of the lights, the reflection of the nativity on the water, how you can see your breath in the cold, how my children want to pose in the famous wedding spots, how they want to be near the Temple, and mostly I love being together. This night was the perfect way for us to start our Christmas weekend and to remember and talk about the birth of our Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment