Alana 3 Weeks
Can you tell we are completely in love with this little girl! I can't believe how fast time seems to be going by. The sleepless nights seem to make everything a blur but we wouldn't trade it for the world. It's strange to think last year she was just a hope and now she is our new reality. I often wonder how I got so lucky to have 4 little girls...They come so innocent and I know it's our job to love them, teach them and prepare them to go out on their own someday. I hope Eric and I can do just that...but also prepare them to return to their Father in Heaven someday. I am often in awe at the trust that was given to us when we were blessed with each of our children. I am so thankful for each of our girls and it is my prayer that we won't let them down. |
No comments:
Post a Comment