People are great. We've had so many people serve our family this past month from meals, to carpooling, to help with our callings.
Life is precious. Having a new child reminds me of what really matters and what I should focus my time on...my family.
Sleep is so important. It's something I can't live without and I've taken that for granted in the past.
Life can't always be planned. Even though I like a plan it doesn't always work that way. There have been times where I've been so late or had to cancel something because I've just been drenched with spit up or my clean clothes now are soiled because of leaky diapers. I may be trying to make dinner but end up holding Alana instead because she needs to be held and so we have cereal instead.
Good bye to my clean house...I love a clean house. I love the lines the vacuum makes when I vacuum and I love to see sparkling fixtures in the bathroom when I'm washing my hands. I also love a made bed and toys put away when not in use. But I guess my clean house will return someday it just won't be today.
I have a wonderful Husband. When I'm tired in the middle of the night Eric is always willing to walk around with her or change a dirty diaper. He never complains if we have cereal for dinner or if there isn't dinner at all. He's always willing to stop at the store for me on his way home from work, do the dishes or put the kids to bed. He's always complimentary and so supportive! Thanks Eric.
No comments:
Post a Comment