Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Alana at 2 weeks

Alexis and Alana

Alana 2 weeks

She is such a sweet girl

Mackenzie is loving this "new" outfit...Thanks Annette!

Wow, how life has changed in just 2 weeks. We are completely in love with this bundle of joy, but life seems a little crazy. Juggling 4 little people's schedule and 2 adults seems like a full time job! We are so thankful for Alana and our other girls are crazy about her too! There are plenty of hands around when she needs to be held and lots of people to love on her! I love the sweet spirit that comes with a newborn. It makes me stop and realize what is really important in life. Children are so precious and they grow so fast...I hope that Eric and I will continue to try and enjoy each day with the little ones we've been blessed with. We are very thankful for our family and are thankful to have Alana in our home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word -- she is so cute! I just want to squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete