Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mackenzie's 1st BYU football game...

Mackenzie holding her 1st BYU football ticket! BYU vs USU...(we forgot the camera in the car when we were at the stadium). BYU football is a HUGE deal at our house and the girls 1st game is a big step in their little lives! This year we were able to go the game as a family for the 1st time since Alexis was a baby, and it was so much fun. The girls feasted on nachos, cougar tails and popcorn! When Eric and I were first married we went to a BYU football game and saw 3 darling little girls eating pizza with their parents outside the stadium! It was at that moment I knew I wanted 3 little girls of my own someday! Now our dreams have really come true. It was a very surreal moment for me when we were at the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment