I always love the first snowfall of the season! I love snow fights, snow angels, sledding, hot chocolate and the beauty of everything white! I love the changes that come with each season but snow reminds me of the laughter of the holidays and getting together with family and friends! I could almost hear the Christmas carols and smell the the yummy turkey this morning! It is so fun to see the excitement of my children when they wake up and find snow covering the ground! So the Gordon's welcome the first snowfall of the year...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
The 1st Snow Fall...
I always love the first snowfall of the season! I love snow fights, snow angels, sledding, hot chocolate and the beauty of everything white! I love the changes that come with each season but snow reminds me of the laughter of the holidays and getting together with family and friends! I could almost hear the Christmas carols and smell the the yummy turkey this morning! It is so fun to see the excitement of my children when they wake up and find snow covering the ground! So the Gordon's welcome the first snowfall of the year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment