I love General conference. I look forward to it for weeks before it even occurs. This year I was able to go to the General Woman's Relief Society meeting on Temple Square. What a blessing it was and such an AMAZING experience to be in the same room as the Prophet! Our girls have learned to love it and they never complain about listening to all 4 sessions! How lucky we are to have a prophet on the Earth and to be lead by him!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
General Conference
I love General conference. I look forward to it for weeks before it even occurs. This year I was able to go to the General Woman's Relief Society meeting on Temple Square. What a blessing it was and such an AMAZING experience to be in the same room as the Prophet! Our girls have learned to love it and they never complain about listening to all 4 sessions! How lucky we are to have a prophet on the Earth and to be lead by him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment