| Eric being the example for Alana about how to take a nap! |
| Getting ready!!! These are the moments that I LOVE BEING THE MOM!!! |
| Cute little girls |
| Love this little team |
| My sweet little Jasmine |
| Mackenzie rocking it on stage |
| The cutest kick line I have ever seen |
| Miss Kris and Mackenzie |
Mackenzie LOVES to perform and was beyond excited to be able to go to St. George to compete with her dance team. They rocked it and came away with two 1st place rankings. Mackenzie did such a great job and we are so proud of her. I absolutely love watching her on stage. She doesn't ever seem to get nervous and was so excited to be able to wear GOLD eye sparkles! I was a very proud Mom and love that she has found something to participate in that makes her so happy!
After the competition we went to Cracker Barrel (one of my favorite places because we would go eat there in Idaho after we went to the Temple!) and the kids all loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment