To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family grief's and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
We went rock climbing for our family activity in February! I know, it seems crazy that we have to schedule family activities but life gets so busy. I love taking the girls and watching their faces when they ring the bell at the top. It is such a great feeling of accomplishment for them. I also love to watch as they cheer each other on, help along the way and give advice during the difficult parts. This is how life is...I know that these 4 girls were picked to be together to go through life. I know that they will always have each other to give advice, cheer each other on, and help along the way! Just like in climbing. I look to my sisters for advice, help, and sometimes to be cheered on. I am so thankful to watch these relationships between the girls blossom and only hope that they will be as good of friends with each other as I am with my sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment