Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alexis at Activity Days







Alexis at the Activity Day tea party as she learns all about manners! She loves activity day's and what a blessing it is in her life. She has always had such wonderful leaders and I am so thankful she is able to be around such great girls her age!

I have been in a Primary Presidency for 7 years of our marriage and had the opportunity of being the president the last 2 and 1/2 years. I love the opportunity to work with these precious children and their leaders. I also feel so lucky to be around my own children as they learn in the Gospel. What a wonderful blessing it is to have such strong youth who have a desire to gain and strengthen their testimonies. I am so thankful for the scouting programs and Activity Days. These programs allow these precious little lambs to grow in the gospel as they learn to set goals and learn important gospel truths. I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and am thankful for my calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment