| Alexis so happy to be at the Cheesecake factory |
| Alexis chose Stefani's Red Velvet Cheesecake...yummy!!! |
| I went with the new Hershey's Cheesecake...it was good but Lexi's was better for sure |
I LOVE National Cheesecake Day and look forward to it every year. This year when I told the girls I was going shopping I guess I didn't quite make it clear that we were also going to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. So, Alexis was in for sure but Megs and Kenz decided to stay home with Eric (he was tired from the race) and play with friends. Well all I can say is that Megs and Kenz were not happy with me at all when they found out where we had gone. We had a great time though and did bring them a slice home to enjoy. Good thing it will be back again next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment