Thanksgiving was a blast! We started the day with Eric, Alexis and Megan running the Turkey Trot with our family: Ron, Nat, Spencer, Jake and Ainsley. It was a very early morning but well worth it. I'm pretty sure we will make this a Thanksgiving tradition! We spent the rest of the day over at the NSL Gordon's and had a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving meal! The best part of the meal..Natalie's dessert style sweet potatoes...surprisingly delicious! It was my first Thanksgiving away from "Home-Eagle, Idaho" (if you don't count the one when I was in Israel for a BYU study abroad). I shed many tears leading up to Thanksgiving day about not going home but I survived and had a GREAT day! Also the Spaghetti Factory and Carmel apples sure helped on Friday!
Pictures to follow...
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment