Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Lights at Thanksgiving Point

Thanksgiving Point Christmas lights
A Cute little house

Merry Christmas

The Nativity at the end of the drive....so beautiful

The girls trying to wake up Santa's Reindeer

Comet
The girls in front of the Christmas tree at the Ice Cream Shop
Megan with a Hot Chocolate Float and Lexi with a Hot Fudge Sundae
Mackenzie with a darling gingerbread cookie!
All I can say is I love the Holidays! I love everything about them. I love the lights, the magic in the air and especially being together with my family! We picked 3 "light" outings to go see this year and this is #1. Thanksgiving Point was amazing...and the best part is you drive through this great light village and you don't even have to leave your car. I loved that the first section was about the reindeer and Santa. Then you leave and drive through a beautifully lit area where there is a song about Jesus's birth and a beautiful manger scene! Amazing!

Mackenzie's favorite part was the Reindeer. The girls were sure one of the reindeer was Comet and the other Blitzen! And then when it's 27 degrees outside it's time for ice cream and cookies! Although I must say I have fallen in love with the Hot Chocolate Float....Fabulous. It's hot chocolate, a scoop of ice cream and whip cream...Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment