Friday, June 13, 2014

Last day of school, goodbye elementary school for Alexis

First day of school

Last Day of school



I can't believe how fast this year went by. This is the last year I will have all my little ones at the same school. It's a bitter sweet day. Alexis is now on to to bigger and better things...Jr. High. How can that even be. I remember dropping her off for kindergarten the first day and now 7th grade will be here soon. She's amazes me everyday. She's so much braver than I ever was at her age. She has such a kind heart and tries so hard to be a good friend, sister and daughter. Oh how we love her and look forward to the next 6 years of her education where she'll still be at home!

All the girls have had a great year. Megan was in the advanced math group called mathletes and she really enjoyed it. Mackenzie is doing so well learning Mandarin Chinese and we couldn't be more proud of how hard she has worked this year! (Technically Mackenzie still has 3 weeks of school because she's on a different track)

So here's to our next adventure in 7th, 4th and 2nd grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment