Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mothers Day 2014










Mother's Day is always a fun day for me. I have a great husband who makes the meals and takes care of all the dishes! I love the sweet cards from the kids, the flowers and this year I got exactly what I wanted...a fancy new toaster that toasts 4 items all at once! I know, I've turned into my own Mother by getting excited over the simple things! We've been in toast heaven ever since!!!

Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me but it is also the most challenging and the most rewarding! I have 4 daughters that I love unconditionally. They make me laugh, cry, smile, hope, worry, and I think I have experienced every single possible emotion because of them.

I also have a wonderful Mother who taught me well and a mother-in-law who I  adore. I'm thankful for the influence they both have on me as we'll as on my family.

I have been terrible about taking pictures but Alana and I spent the day together and thankfully she insisted on a few selfies! We danced, laughed and even got a quick nap. 

We had my favorite breakfast (Raisin Bran), my favorite dinner(cafe rio pork nachos) and the girls made some brownies and ice cream. Eric cut the brownies up when they came out of the oven and hid them. There were a lot of tears and Alana even ran and hid in her room because Eric told them he had eaten all the brownies. Needless to say they were not amused! But I sure did get a kick out of it!!!

I'm so thankful to be a Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment