February brought good times, sad times, fun times and celebrations. February is my favorite month because it's my birthday month, the month Eric proposed years ago, Valentine's day and just the feeling of Love the whole month through!
We said good bye to best friends...McKenna and Mackenzie have been BFF since they were 3 but they are onto a new adventure in Wisconsin. It's hard watching your child grieve for the loss of a friend. We both had tears streaming down our face after we dropped them off at the airport but I think these two will be friends for life!


Alexis and I attended New Beginnings. Is she really old enough to be going into Young Women's?!
It was such a wonderful night. We loved the whole program but especially the opportunity to hear from Bro. Richardson (2nd counselor in the General Sunday School Presidency) He was funny, uplifting and presented the Theme for 2014 of "Come Follow Me'" in such an incredible heartwarming way. I look forward to this wonderful journey with Alexis!

A warm February day means a day off school for everyone and a trip to the Zoo!






Alana helping me bake (she's sick too)

I know this is sad but this is the only picture I took when two of my sisters, Shellee and Stefani, came to visit for the weekend. We spent the entire day looking at all the model homes in the neighborhood, followed by lunch and dinner out, and playing ticket to ride. They never stay long enough!

Alana measuring her baby. I guess she's hoping to take her on some rides at DL!

A trip to Temple Square. We watched the movie about Joseph Smith, had lunch as a family, and walked around. It was a perfect day!




Birthday time! I have got to do better at taking pictures...

Paris themed (so sweet of the girls. Eric and I are missing Paris for the work trip because it overlaps with our family vacation this year by 2 days. The girls knew how much I wanted to go but I would much rather be going on our family vacation than anywhere else!)

Alexis had a sleep over with her cousin, Kaitlyn, at BYU for Valentine's day! So fun.

Celebrating Valentine's Day with the one's that I love!



It's happening. Megan is wearing my socks. I knew at some point they would borrow my clothes but I never imagined it this early!

Sleepover when Eric was out of town. The girls moved their mattresses in and everything!

Dragon Award



Cute V-day hair


No comments:
Post a Comment