Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter 2013





Dying Easter Eggs with the Starke's

Planting a magic Jelly Bean Garden (that turns into Suckers!!!)





Easter Morning


1st day of nursery--Easter Sunday!!!
Alana rocked it and stayed the entire day!
 
Easter 2013 was a wonderful week! We started the week by having our neighbors, the Starke's, over for a FHE on the resurrection and then dying Easter eggs. We spent the week talking about what the resurrection means in each of our lives and read scriptures about our Savior. We had an unexpected visit from the Orozco's during the week which was fun and Sydney helped the girls plant our annual magic jelly bean garden! The Easter Bunny stopped by on Saturday and the girls loved their treats. Sunday we had a wonderful family breakfast and then quickly got ready for 9:00am church. We had Easter dinner with the NSL Gordon's and Taylor and it was a wonderful day!
I always love Easter. This Easter seemed to have a lot more meaning to me than previous ones. The resurrection means someday I really will be able to see my loved ones again including my Dad who I still miss greatly everyday! I am thankful for a loving Savior who lived a perfect life, set the perfect example for us, and was willing to atone for our sins and then die for us so we could someday live again. I am thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment