| The love of my life |
| Eric and I Checking out all of the signs the girls made for our anniversary |
| They made us treats... M&M's, popcorn and ritz crackers with cream cheese |
| The girls wanted us to feel like we were on the Disney Cruise...so they had us watch the free promotional video!!! |
| They held a dance party for us |
| The girls also put on a play for us |
| This is what it is all about! |
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life! Our anniversary fell on a Sunday this year and so it was a little different. Our girls were so excited they decorated the basement, made us treats, had a dance party for us and of course finished the night off with a play they made up all by themselves. It was wonderful to be able to take our girls to church, have a fun dinner and of course be together. I am so thankful for the 12 years that Eric and I have been married. I am a better person because of him. He makes me laugh everyday and he is always there to cheer me on. I am thankful for Eternal families and our 4 little girls have made us realize what is really important. I love you Eric. Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment