| Baking with Grandma Gordon...a treasured time |
| Megs and Mackenzie |
| The girls made these darling flip flops with Gma Gordon...I wish I would have taken pictures of all the styles |
| Gordon cousins hanging out playing in the water |
| Parker, Alexis and Annalise |
| Megs, Mackenzie and Dominic |
| Baby Khole |
| Alessandra |
| Dominic |
| Parker and Anna |
| Isabella |
| Alessandra |
| Lexi and Anna |
| 4th of July sparklers |
| Alexis and Anna having a great time |
| The crew...go Eric |
| Some of the AWESOME firework show |
| Eric and I were there too! |
We always love visiting our family in Idaho. It was fun being there for a holiday and the girls were busy...they cooked with Grandma, made cool flip flops, stayed up late, visited friends (The Waite's!!!), celebrated National Sugar cookie day-thanks Grandma Gordon, had snow cones with Gma and Gpa Rees, played the Wii, had fun in the water and just enjoyed being around family! Happy 4th everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment