Friday, June 17, 2011

Visiting the Farm

Petting the ponies

Megan so proud

Alexis a little timid but did great

Mackenzie was so excited to ride a horse again and she didn't want any help

The carriage ride was so fun...Alexis and Kenzie

Mommy and Megs

After the ride our horse was showing a little attitude!

I hope this will NEVER be reality!

We loved all the baby animals all over the farm...that's why I love spring

Megan never afraid to pet an animal or pick up a bug...I am totally the opposite
I love track break when we can go have fun and nothing is ever crowded because everyone else is in school. The farm was so much fun and all the new life of the little animals was amazing to see. The girls LOVED feeding all the birds and had a great time on the carriage ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment