I love McCall! I have been coming here all my life. It was fun to be with all our family hanging out each day at the beach and playing games all night! I also love Dollar night...Dollar night is when Mom and Dad give every one a dollar and then take us to the store and we can buy ANYTHING we want. The only catch is, what ever we buy as a family is what we eat for dinner. Stefani and I got many funny looks as the kids would pick something up and we would tell them $1.25 was too expensive. But the kids had a great time and thanks to Sam's $0.99 fettuccine and my $0.50 french fries dinner wasn't to bad! We also celebrated birthday's, read great books and ate good food! Thanks Mom, Dad and Stef! We can't wait until next year!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
McCall 2010
I love McCall! I have been coming here all my life. It was fun to be with all our family hanging out each day at the beach and playing games all night! I also love Dollar night...Dollar night is when Mom and Dad give every one a dollar and then take us to the store and we can buy ANYTHING we want. The only catch is, what ever we buy as a family is what we eat for dinner. Stefani and I got many funny looks as the kids would pick something up and we would tell them $1.25 was too expensive. But the kids had a great time and thanks to Sam's $0.99 fettuccine and my $0.50 french fries dinner wasn't to bad! We also celebrated birthday's, read great books and ate good food! Thanks Mom, Dad and Stef! We can't wait until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog--we should have discussed this :) Hope you don't mind me taking a peek--I found you on Tiffani's... :)
ReplyDeleteFound ya!! haha, it was my goal to find your blog after you mentioned it last night :) I also found it on Tifani's! So fun :) do you mind if I add you to my friends list?
ReplyDelete