
Alexis

I love my glasses on Megs

Shari and Eric

My Sweet little Mackenzie...she's growing up too fast.

My girls taking pictures with their
dsi's. Everywhere we went they were taking pictures!

There is a great view of the church office building from the 10
Th floor of the Joseph Smith memorial building. When I told the girls that is where President
Monson's office is, Megan's eyes lit up so bright. She said, "Mom we need to go visit him right now!" Next followed Mackenzie's comment of, "please Mommy, can we go see him!" I love that my children are so little but they have their own
testimonies of the importance of a prophet and the knowledge that we have a Prophet on the Earth today...President
Monson!

Alexis and the Salt Lake Temple

Meg

Mackenzie
It is so fun living close enough to Temple Square that we can visit anytime we want. The girls ask all the time to go there. The flowers in the summer are so beautiful and it is so fun to walk around the grounds as a family~
No comments:
Post a Comment