The Spring game is the one thing that helps Eric hang on until Fall, when Football season begins!
This year was EXTRA special because we were able to meet Coach Mendenhall. He even told us how beautiful our girls are!!! The girls love to come and eat hot dogs, popcorn and whatever they can find at the concession stands! Megan was especially excited that one of the football players gave her some Gatorade from the team drinks...she kept the cup for 3 weeks!
We were excited to see that Connel is playing on the team this year. Eric was one of his young men leaders in Idaho and they are a great family!
It was so fun bringing the girls to this game. When Eric and I were first married we came to a football game and there were 3 little girls sitting on the lawn behind the cougar eating pizza. I told Eric that is what I wanted some day...3 little girls! My dreams have come true...
No comments:
Post a Comment