I love holidays but my birthday is one of my very favorites! It's always a celebration for at least a few days but I had such a great birthday this year my husband told me that for this year we could celebrate it EVERYDAY....a birthday everyday for one whole year!!! Wahoo! I am loving life....
The girls and I started the week off by eating at Mimi's Cafe. We had never been there but it was good...even though we literally ordered and then left right after our food came. Mackenzie started complaining her ear was hurting right as we sat down and by the time the food arrived she was hysterical. But we had a great waiter and we had our food boxed up and it was fun!
Next Tucano's. It is a family favorite. We love the food, the service is fantastic and the birthday club means the birthday girl eats for free!!!
The actual day of my birthday was so fun. Eric had the day off (Wahoo for his work to count spouses birthday's as holidays!) and so he did all of my usual duties: which included taking Alexis to and from school, making breakfast, and cleaning the house... I went to lunch at Cafe' Rio with one of my favorite cousins (all my cousins are my favorites) Sara. Thank you to Victor for making the visit even more memorable! Eric brought me my traditional birthday treat from Dairy Queen (always a DQ treat in memory of my grandpa whom I celebrated and shared a birthday with for 26 years). And then we had some very fun friends over The Freebairn's to share in the fun of the chocolate fountain that Eric gave me as a gift!!! Loved it!
Then next day I was able to celebrate a little bit more at Kneaders with some dear friends from my Lehi days...thanks Annette, Megs, Becky, Trisha and Serene! You girls are great!
AND NOW 364 MORE DAYS TO CELEBRATE!
No comments:
Post a Comment