Megan, Alexis, Mackenzie and BreElle
Unfortunately the camera battery died just minutes after arriving in McCall...however it was a wonderful trip. The girls and I spent a week with The Rees family for a final trip to the "Family Cabin" before it is sold in September. The cabin is where I have been going all my life with my parents, sisters, cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Friends! McCall holds a dear place in our hearts as many childhood memories were made there. I am so lucky to have been able to share the Cabin with my own children and husband! The cabin will be greatly missed but we are thankful for the memories......snowmobiling, tubing down the "big" hill, hiking, boating, skiing, jumping off the dock, the winter carnivals, the ice cream ally, pinochle, staying up all night, laughing, eating yummy food and spending time with the people I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment